Participants are encouraged to attend the Pipeline overview course prior to this course.
NOK 13 000
10% discount for companies with 2 or more participants on this course. Deadline for enrollment: One week before course start.
This course provides an introduction to pipeline integrity management founded on the recommended practice DNVGL-RP-F116 Integrity management of submarine pipeline systems. The course details the combined processes of threat identification, risk assessment, planning, monitoring, inspection, maintenance etc. necessary to maintain pipeline integrity. The participants will familiarize themselves with the concept of risk assessment and the main damage causes and failure mechanisms for pipelines.
- Understand what elements the integrity management system comprises - from the core integrity management process elements to support elements
- Understand integrity management in a life cycle perspective
- Be familiar with the four main elements of the core integrity management process:
- Risk assessment and integrity management planning
- Inspection, monitoring and testing
- Integrity assessment
- Mitigation, intervention and repair.
Management and engineers evaluating pipelines in operation, and pipeline engineers working with pipeline condition assessment and inspection planning.