All UK PFSO’s require to complete (at some stage) a UK Government Counter Terrorist Check and be a permanent employee of a Port Facility
This comprehensive 3 day course meets the standards of the Department for Transport’s Port Facility Security Officer training, giving delegates a full understanding of the ISPS Code and its requirements. Upon completion of the course, delegates will have sound knowledge of the role and responsibilities of the Port facility Security Officer as laid out in the ISPS Code and within UK and other National Legislation.
The course ensures delegates fully understand how to;
- Manage Port Facility Security Plans
- Effectively implement search processes and the wide range of security procedures
- Implement the necessary control measure for each of the Security Levels
- Develop and maintain access control measures
- Conduct port security assessments and risk analysis.