The course covers wind, wave and current conditions and provides an overview of state-of-the-art methods for deriving corresponding loads on fixed and floating offshore structures:
- Introduction to riser and umbilical technology
- System overview - compliant riser systems
- System overview - top tensioned riser systems
- System overview - hybrid riser systems
- Flexible pipe technology
- Umbilical technology drilling and completion / workover (C/WO) riser technology.
Upon completion, participants will have gained a broad overview of the essential elements involved in riser and umbilical design.
All professionals who are involved in riser and umbilical activities, and engineers who want to get a good foundation in riser and umbilical design.