It is required that the participants are familiar with hydrodynamic analysis. No previous experience in use of Sesam is mandatory, but it is beneficial to have knowledge of Sesam HydroD equivalent to SE-06 Hydrodynamic analysis of offshore floaters – frequency domain.
SE-20 Mooring lines analysis
The course introduces the Mimosa tool for frequency domain analysis of mooring lines.
Learn how to analyse mooring lines.
The following topics will be covered:
- Modelling of vessel data and mooring lines
- Environmental load modelling
- Static and dynamic motion response analysis
- Transient motion analysis
- Dynamic positioning with thrusters
- Interaction with the Sesam suite of programs (Sesam HydroD/Wadam)
- Statistical postprocessing of results
Naval architects/structural engineers involved in design of mooring lines.