It is required that the participants are familiar with hydrodynamic analysis. No previous experience in use of Sesam is mandatory, but it is beneficial to have knowledge of Sesam's hydrodynamic tools HydroD and Wadam as used in SE-06 Hydrodynamic analysis of offshore floaters – frequency domain.
SE-20 Mooring lines analysis
Add to calendar 2018/11/05 09:00 2018/11/06 18:00 SE-20 Mooring lines analysis The course introduces the Mimosa tool for frequency domain analysis of mooring lines
This only adds the training to your calendar, please remember to register for this training. https://www.facebook.com/events/703782616363133 false YYYY/MM/DD akeGphYOczrmtQTfhmEQ22349
Available dates and venues
The course introduces the Mimosa tool for frequency domain analysis of mooring lines.
Learn how to analyse mooring lines.
The following topics will be covered:
- Modelling of vessel data and mooring lines
- Environmental load modelling
- Static and dynamic motion response analysis
- Transient motion analysis
- Dynamic positioning with thrusters
- Interaction with the Sesam suite of programs HydroD and Wadam
- Statistical postprocessing of results
Naval architects/structural engineers involved in design of mooring lines and mooring analysis.