The course introduces the participants to Sesam's tools for simulation of marine operations, e.g. heavy lifting, side-by-side mooring and floatover.
Learn how to simulate marine operations like e.g. deck mating, lifting of large deck structures and modules, lift installation of subsea templates and towing by using Sima as a graphical front end to Simo and Riflex.
The following topics will be covered:
- Modelling marine simulation in a visualised Sima environment
- Flexible force models for complex marine operations
- Environmental loading due to wind, waves and current
- Modelling of floating wind turbines
- Interaction with the Sesam suite of programs (HydroD and Wadam)
- Post-processing of results
Naval architects and marine engineers involved in analysis of marine operations.