After this course the participants will have a better grasp of what Digital Transformation in the Maritime industry really means, what to consider for Information Risk and Cyber Security during Digital Transformation and what leadership approach is required to bring this about.
Basic maritime knowledge
Who should attend:
Duration: 2 Days
This course provides participants with the knowledge, skills and understanding to achieve a successful Digital Transformation with greater data security practices.
- Critical success measurements for digital transformation
- The importance of data management for decision making using maritime case studies
- Digital tools to increase efficiency in operations, safety and reliability
- Securing a digital connected organization from ship to shore
Day 1 includes today's rapid paradigm shifts, drivers, benefits and challenges of digital technologies, to move from intuitive to data-driven technologies that generate exponential innovation and growth. Topics as relevant for the maritime industry:
- Industry Revolution 4.0 – as applied to shipping
- What is digital transformation and how does it affect the maritime industry
- Case studies using technology trends – Data Platform, Block Chain, AI, Big Data/Analytics and IOT
- Fleet Management – Condition based maintenance, energy efficiency, emission management, safety, maritime regulatory compliance
- Remote operations and autonomous vessels
- Learn the appropriate leadership approach to bring about the necessary changes in the organization
- The nature of transformation and resistance
- Culture of innovation, knowledge and growth
- Leadership lessons in the transformation journey
- Strategies and techniques to overcome internal challenges, using case studies for shipping entities
DNV GL partners with Integrated Learning Systems Pte. Ltd. to offer this training in Singapore.