- The course explains the physics from a practical system perspective. Upon completion of the course, attendees will be able to actively participate in meetings with clients and other contactors. The course will also help them identify key players in the business area.
- The course is covering topics such as drilling and wells, XT systems, templates and manifolds, tie-in and connection systems, umbilicals, control systems, workover systems, subsea processing, codes and standards, testing requirements, corrosion control and material selection.
- The course is given in English.
- Obtain a general knowledge of subsea development and production systems
- Understand the building blocks forming a subsea production system
- Understand the hierarchy of codes, rules and regulations.
The course is aiming at giving personnel coming from other industry segments or those working within a specific field in the subsea industry a better understanding of subsea systems and components.