Course descriptionThis course provides an overview of how sustainability can be described (definition, meaning), the connection to climate change and solutions (both technical measures and policies). Links are made with natural and sustainable gases, and with the role that the gas industry can play in the transition to a sustainable energy economy.
After the course you will understand what sustainability is and what role natural gas can play as a facilitating and destination fuel for sustainable energy. Project examples help to illustrate what the connection between gas and sustainability is in practice.
This course is available upon request, please contact us for further information on this course.
- Sustainability (definition, criteria)
- Climate policy / government policy
- Dutch Energy Transition program
- Sustainability issues of natural gas
- Gas a facilitator for renewables
- Sustainable gases as destination fuel
- Project examples illustrating the role of gas
Utilities, oil and natural gas industry, other industries, DSO/TSO
English and Dutch