SY-49 Synergi Pipeline Simulator (SPS) advanced - surge analysis
This training focuses on surge analysis modelling for valve closures, pump trips, bubble collapse, and advanced workflows
This training course focuses on surge analysis modelling for valve closures, pump trips, bubble collapse, and advanced workflows. Class size is limited to a maximum of 12 students. Class discussions and problem-solving workshops will include, but may not be limited to the following topics:
- Model configuration and best practices
- Results analysis
- Valve closure modelling
- Pump trip modelling
- Modelling waterhammer due to bubble collapse
- Modelling surge relief valves and other relief systems
- Fluid properties and equations of state options
- Exporting results to support pipe stress analysis (i.e. Caesar II)
- Using Model Lab to improve work efficiency
- How to speed up your simulations
You will learn how to configure various types of surge models, analyse results, and improve surge analysis study productively.
Synergi Pipeline Simulator users who want to grow their surge analysis modelling skills and workflow efficiently.