石化上游性能预测分析软件 - Maros
Maros is an advanced RAM analysis (reliability, availability, maintainability) tool specifically developed for the upstream oil and gas industry. It includes extensive features for modelling flow networks, maintenance strategies, typical oil and gas upstream operations, transport logistics and storage tanks.
Performance forecasting for upstream oil and gas
- Maros is a powerful RAM analysis tool for predicting asset performance in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Discrete event-driven simulation
- Extensive flow modelling capability including divergent and convergent flow
- Highly intuitive graphical user interface
- Multi-level and multi-product criticality analysis ranking most critical items
- Track record of 30+ years of software development
- World standard RAM analysis tool for key players in the upstream oil and gas market
Optimize upstream oil and gas production efficiency with RAM analysis
Optimizing production and minimizing costs is a constant challenge. Key players in the oil and gas industry rely on Maros to make informed decisions about their assets. Our software development team has a history of over 30 years of working closely with super users. If you are facing a modelling challenge, most likely we have faced it and solved it.
Key benefits of RAM analysis with Maros software
- Measure upstream oil and gas production availability/efficiency
- Debottlenecking via capacity analysis of the different systems present in a node
- Decision-making on actual productivity and financial figures
- Design optimization (oil storage tanks design, main processes, subsea assets, distribution systems etc.)
- Full supply chain modelling from wells via production platforms to tank farms
- Increase production efficiency, reduce operational expenditure, optimize capital expenditure
Maros can be applied throughout the whole project asset lifecycle.