News and press releases
July 30, 2015 | Energy | NEWSDNV GL and WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff help drive progress towards a competitive and decarbonized UK industryDNV GL, the world’s largest resource of independent energy experts and certification body, and WSP|Parsons Brinckerhoff, one of the world’s leading planning, engineering and program and construction management organisations, this month brought together representatives of the UK’s manufacturing sectors with the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) to discuss next steps towards a low carbon economy and a competitive industrial sector for the UK.
July 29, 2015 | Maritime | NEWSDNV GL Energy Management Study – Complete report now available for downloadThe full results of DNV GL’s 2015 Energy Management Study are now available for download. The study, based on the input of 80 shipping companies, including ship managers, owners and operators in 24 countries, set out to answer one of the key questions facing the maritime industry today: To actually increase energy efficiency in ship operation, what really matters?
July 28, 2015 | Business Assurance | NEWSNew ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 are getting close to publication.The revision of two of the world's most popular ISO standards, ISO 9001 for Quality Management and ISO 14001 for Environmental Management, has moved to the Final Draft International Stage (FDIS).
July 23, 2015 | Software | NEWSDNV GL releases new version of Synergi Pipeline SimulatorWith DNV GL’s new release of Synergi Pipeline Simulator, the worldwide leader in transient flow simulation for both liquid and gas pipelines, the software has taken a leap forward. The software includes powerful new features and tools that help engineers improve pipeline designs, detect leaks, improve performance, increase efficiency and cut costs.
DNV GL Tweets
- @Mar_Ex sums up @dnvgl_maritime 2015 Energy Management Study. Access the full report here: dnvgl.com/maritime/energ… twitter.com/Mar_Ex/status/…
- @dnvgl_maritime #Energy Management Study out now: 80 companies' views on efficient #shipping dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-en… http://t.co/lQCeoiCHuY
- #ISO standards is almost done! See how @DNVGL_Assurance can help you transition: fal.cn/Bogk
- @GuardianSustBiz theguardian.com/dnv-gl-partner… http://t.co/BbCC4LruB1
- #lowcarbon UK industrial sector: dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-an… @DNVGL_Energy @wsp_pbworld @DECCgovuk @bisgovuk