A growing number of owners and operators are turning to fleet performance management to optimize their processes on board and at sea and achieve higher levels of operational efficiency. Many companies in the maritime industry already collect large amounts of data, but utilizing this data effectively can leave open questions.
In this webinar we shared best practices by giving answers to questions such as:
- Is auto-logged data better than manually collected data?
- How to handle several different data sources?
- How to improve onboard data quality?
- How to avoid double entries by owners and operators?
- How to benchmark the performance of your vessels?
The presenter was Dr. Torsten Büssow, Head of Fleet Performance Management, DNV GL - Maritime.