Class transfer of mobile offshore units
Change of class to DNV GL is fast and efficient. We give you the support you need to ensure safe and continuous operation.
As oil and gas production is moving increasingly into colder, deeper, harsher and more remote environments, production costs are rising and certification and assurance regulations are becoming more complex.
The DNV GL team of classification experts guides you through the complexities of offshore regulations. Our transfer of class process for mobile offshore units (MOUs) causes no impact on your business or disturbs your ongoing operations. We take care of the entire documentation process and guarantee an efficient and fast class transfer of your asset.
With class from DNV GL, you have local access to a global network of experts. We deliver added value as an advisor for safety in a complex environment, improving your asset efficiency and minimising your operational risk.
Our experts provide dedicated support across the entire asset lifecycle and deliver services beyond compliance that help you to differentiate your operations in a competitive environment.
Your benefits of offshore class with DNV GL
- 24/7 support from more than 300 offices in 100 countries
- Access to class service through dedicated key account manager, fleet responsible (FR) and rig coordinator (RC)
- In-service inspection plan considering the actual documented structural condition of each rig
- Authorised by more than 130 flag states to issue statutory certificates
- Added value delivery, improved quality and operational efficiency through our broad combined knowledge base from the maritime, oil and gas, energy, business assurance, software and our Noble Denton Marine assurance and advisory services
- Access to our Web-based Structural Integrity Management System (SIMS) providing an overview and insights to assure structural integrity management of your asset
- Support through condition-based survey arrangements for structure and equipment with the potential to extend periods between yard stays
- Jack-up centres in Dubai, Singapore, Houston, Norway and London available for quick approval and technical support
- Access to the world’s largest geotechnical database
- FPSO service centres in Singapore, Rio, Pusan, Houston, Oslo and London available for quick approval and technical support