Marine operations and surveys
Vice president, Noble Denton marine assurance and advisory
Practical solutions to complex challenges in the marine environment
DNV GL has a unique breadth and depth of experience that allows us to provide a versatile and adaptable marine advisory service over the full life cycle of a project or asset. By blending assurance and advisory services we can achieve cost-effective and value-added risk reduction for offshore projects and marine operations.
Our experts have experience with the full range of offshore and marine infrastructure, vessels, mobile units, and most associated offshore activities. Our globally-integrated network allows us to deliver our specialist expertise locally, wherever your projects and operations are based.
From pre-purchase inspections to rig-moving, we work hand-in-hand with your personnel to audit your offshore operations, improve the performance of equipment and procedures, and develop solutions to challenges in the marine environment.
What you get:
- Advisory services for rig moves, float-over operations, FPSO relocations, mooring operations, offshore heavy lifts, subsea power cable installations and all operations related to offshore wind farms
- Development and assurance of procedures
- Vessel assurance and marine surveys (OVID, CMID, on/off-hire, condition, suitability)
- Towing Vessel Approval Scheme (TVAS) providing towing vessel operators and charterers assurance that they are contracting a well-equipped vessel that has been surveyed and is being monitored to a published technical standard
- SIRE tanker inspections
- Provision of marine key personnel, e.g. tow masters, mooring masters, pilots, salvage masters
- General marine consultancy
- Marine casualty investigations
- DP assurance/advisory.