Electrical simulation software - Synergi Electric
Synergi Electric electrical simulation software models and analyses power distribution systems in a real world spatial environment in full detail from the substation to the customer. Synergi provides power engineers the flexibility to model their power distribution systems over a 10-year period down to the second on radial, looped and mesh network systems on multiple voltages and configurations.
Reliability engineering and system safety with Synergi Electric
- Data integration tools to import GIS data, customer meter data and SCADA
- Circuit analysis with robust and technologically-advanced tools
- Safeguarding of your system through enhanced network performance, extended asset life and increased profitability
Power distribution system planning, reliability
Power companies face an ongoing struggle to maintain safe, reliable and profitable operations among increasing consumer demands and regulatory oversight. Power distribution system planning, protection and reliability are critical to utility survival.
Advanced electrical simulation solutions
DNV GL offers a comprehensive collection of power distribution system analysis tools to support your operational needs, including custom applications built on our COM Solver API, Python scripting and product integration services with enterprise systems and processes.
Software solutions for electric utilities
- Distributed generation and PV modelling
- Modelling storage and battery control schemes
- Transformer load management
- Weather modelling and 8760 analysis
- AMR/AMI integration
- Motors and flicker analysis
- Fault location and fault sequence analysis
- Secondary meshed grid network analysis
- Arc flash hazard analysis
- Volt/VAR optimization
- Power quality and harmonic analysis
- Optimal switching and contingency
Consulting for electric utilities
The professional Software Consulting experts utilize industry best practices, combining electric grid engineering domain knowledge with product based software solutions, to help you maximize your return on investment and get the software solution in place.