QHSE and enterprise risk management software - Synergi Life
QHSE software for enterprise risk management
Risk management software - Synergi Life
DNV GL's Synergi Life is one of the world's most recognized EH&S (environment, health and safety) software brands, according to Verdantix Global EH&S Survey 2016.
With Synergi Life risk management software you have all the tools you need to manage QHSE (or HSE) non-conformances, incidents, risk, risk analyses, audits, assessments and improvement suggestions. Synergi Life's QHSE software system for enterprise risk is used by over 350 companies worldwide, with more than 750,000 users globally, across a number of industries and businesses, such as energy, healthcare, transport, local government, construction and more.
Incident management software
- Comprehensive QHSE software providing a management system and risk management solution
- Optional modules that fit your business needs
- Ability to streamline processes and report on-the-go with optional mobile app solution
- Software based on DNV GL’s extensive experience in QHSE and risk management
- DNV GL expertise within each business sector
- Industry-specific solutions that are up-to-date according to business standards and all new requirements for QHSE software
Risk and QHSE focus in your health and safety management system
In a global business environment there is a great awareness of risk, yet most companies lack a complete picture of their enterprise risk portfolio. Companies need to address risk quickly and demonstrate risk performance in real-time, in an accountable and transparent way with risk management software. Synergi Life is a comprehensive business solution for QHSE (quality, health, safety and environment) and risk management – managing all non-conformances, incidents, risk, risk analyses, audits, assessments and improvement suggestions.
Processes in Synergi Life software for QHSE management
- Incident management and reporting
- QHSE management
- Corrective actions
- Experience transfer
- Trending and KPI monitoring