Webinar key learning points:
- What are the current limitations in popular dispersion modelling techniques?
- How do these affect consequence results and in particular dispersion modelling predictions such as toxic hazard ranges?
- We will demonstrate the improvements from legacy approaches through case studies using the latest version of Phast process hazard analysis software (version 8).
- Kehinde Shaba, Risk and Reliability Product Manager
- Mark Harper, Senior Principal Mathematical Modeller