The evaluation of ignition sources in a Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) plays a critical role in obtaining accurate and meaningful results as their properties affect the likelihood and severity of events.
Our Safeti experts:
- examines the features and functionality and demonstrates how they can be implemented in your risk modelling workflow
- discuss how different parameters in the ignition source models can affect the overall results
- explores what trends can be observed as these parameters are adjusted
- Stewart Price, Consultant, DNV GL
- James Pickles, Product Owner for Risk Products, DNV GL