QHSE risk management SaaS solution
Synergi Life - SaaS (software-as-a-service) gives you our leading QHSE risk management software with the advantages of utilizing cloud computing on the Microsoft Azure platform. This includes time savings, lower investment and maintenance costs, not to mention high performance, data security, flexibility and scalability.
Synergi Life on Azure- availability and security in focus
Synergi Life has been designed and built specifically to utilize the power of the Azure platform, with its industry-leading security and data protection policies, highly resilient and robust architecture, delivering 99.99% availability globally. Azure is the ideal platform to ensure that you maintain ownership and control of your data, with the freedom for users to access their data from anywhere in the world with a working internet connection.
Data security with Synergi Life on Microsoft Azure
Some key features include:
- Data securely managed in Tier 3 (International Standard TIA 942) hosting facility
- Azure hosting fully accredited to international standards including ISO 27000, ISO 27001 and SAS 70
- Encrypted communication and the handling and reduction of threats - including regular penetration testing
- Azure Security Center continously monitors data security status
- Extensive logical controls in place to prevent unauthorized system access
- Secure login through Multi-Factor Authentication
- Wide variety of encryption possibilities for inactive data
All the tools in Synergi Life
With Synergi Life - SaaS you have all the tools you need to manage QHSE (or HSE) non-conformances, incidents, risk, risk analyses, audits, assessments and improvement suggestions. Synergi Life is one of the world's most recognized software brands within environment, health and safety, according to Verdantiz Global EH&S Survey 2016.
Processes supported by Synergi Life - SaaS software for QHSE management:
- Best practice modules optimized for risk, control, audit, inspection, incident, enviroment and contractor management processes
- Integrated workflows for everything from reporting, mitigation and control to advanced trending and analytics
- Optimized to support your business online, offline and on the go
- Role-based access to support your users
- Scalable for small and medium-size to large scale enterprise deployments
"Among Fortune 500 Companies, 85% are already using cloud solutions."