Completion of SY-25 Synergi Gas standard course or knowledge of Synergi Gas.
SY-31 Synergi Gas Model Builder module
This is hands-on training providing the Synergi Gas user with necessary steps to configure and execute Model Builder. The Model Builder application module is designed to streamline and import facility data (also referred to as pipes, regulators, valves) from GIS and CAD. The training begins with an overview, then covers in detail setting up a Model Builder configuration and subsequent model conversion. In addition to leveraging your GIS data, Model Builder provides the user ability to import supplement data during the model build process. Summary and diagnostic log files are discussed in relation to acceptance of the result.
- Understand the Model Builder process
- Build, edit and save a Model Builder configuration file
- Learn the importance of the Model Builder warehouse
- Learn about attribute mapping, lookups, pressure translation, facilities and nodes naming
- Create and save a model conversions setting file
- Importing the data into Synergi Gas - running Model Builder
- Understand how to use the resulting Model Builder log files
New users who will be running the Model Builder module or users who need a refresher in this functionality (engineers, planners, and technicians who will be using Synergi Gas).